This week's rant is dedicated to the inability of postmen working for the Royal Mail to actually deliver post. It seems any time I get a package delivered here to the flat, they end up telling ridiculous lies on those little red "Oops you were not in" notes and make me drive to the distribution office at ridiculous times to pick it up!
First of all, they say they couldn't get access on Saturday. Usually a believable thing since they attempted to deliver it at 10:30am, however i was up at 8:30 that morning. I know this because I was rudely awoken by a marching band, and not the usual type. Yep, it's that time of year, the tango men are out in force! But I was in all day!!!! However, the cunning postman's ruse is immediately destroyed when you turn to the back...
As can clearly be seen, under You can: Collect the item.
Please leave "Now" hours before collecting.
Now hours? You mean you are actually going to have the gall to tell me you never bothered bringing it to my address in the first place? Muppet. Maybe I should just return to my "Safeplace".
On a happier note, I finally worked out what systematic absences are! Achievement unlocked!
Anyway, this rant will be ending with the clip of the week. I think he has the right to complain about this one!
Until next week!
Alan
No comments:
Post a Comment